If you are trying to find information on the Plano Magazine Beer Walk at The Shops at Willow Bend, please visit this page.
Surprise your dad, son, husband or your bestie (yes, ladies welcome too) with tickets to our Father’s Day weekend Plano Magazine Craft Beer Tour on Saturday, June 16. Or, if you don’t have any friends, come drink some beer and make new friends (friendships not guaranteed). The only tour of its kind based in Plano, you’ll ride in the lap of luxury on Brian’s Red Bus provided by Ringo’s Pub to three North Texas breweries sampling several brews at each place. Our friendly tour guide will educate us on how the beer is made and on the growing craft brew scene in North Texas.
Your $75 ticket includes:
– Visits to three breweries: Unlawful Assembly Brewing Co., Four Bullets Brewery, and Union Bear Brewing
– Three 5-ounce beer samples at each brewery
– Double-decker coach bus transportation with A/C
– Brown bag lunch
– Souvenir beer glass
– Expert beer tour guide
– Limited tickets are available. Pre-purchase is required. No walk-up tickets will be sold. Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person’s name.
– Arrive on Saturday, June 16 by 10:30am at Ringo’s Pub. The bus departs at 10:30am SHARP, so don’t be late! The tour concludes back at Ringo’s Pub at 3:30pm.
– No one under 21 years of age will be admitted. You must bring your ID to participate.
– Please bring cash in case you feel inclined to tip your friendly brewery staff, tour guide or bus driver.
– If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know when you check out in the “Additional Information” box.
– In the unlikely event that the tour must be canceled, refunds will be given.
Confirmation will be emailed two days prior to the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.