This Tour is SOLD OUT
Grab a friend and purchase tickets to our Plano Magazine Craft Beer Tour on Saturday, February 9. Or, if you don’t have any friends, come drink some beer and make new friends (friendships not guaranteed). The only tour of its kind based in Plano, you’ll ride in the lap of luxury on a sweet motorcoach to three North Texas breweries sampling several brews at each place. Our friendly tour guide will educate us on how the beer is made and on the growing craft brew scene in North Texas.
Your $75 ticket includes:
– Visits to three breweries: Unlawful Assembly Brewing Co., Lakewood Brewing Co., and Oak Highlands Brewery.
– Three 5-ounce beer pours at each brewery
– Coach bus transportation (with a restroom)
– Brown bag lunch
– Souvenir beer glass
– Expert beer tour guide
– Limited tickets are available. Pre-purchase is required. No walk-up tickets will be sold. Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person’s name.
– Arrive on Saturday, February 9 by 11:15am at Unlawful Assembly. The bus departs at 11:30am SHARP, so don’t be late! The tour concludes back at Unlawful Assembly at 4:30pm.
– No one under 21 years of age will be admitted. You must bring your ID to participate.
– Please bring cash in case you feel inclined to tip your friendly brewery staff, tour guide or bus driver.
– If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know when you check out in the “Additional Information” box.
– In the unlikely event that the tour must be canceled, refunds will be given.
Confirmation will be emailed two days prior to the event. Please email with any questions.
Photos from past Craft Beer Tours: