Nominations are now being accepted for the annual Junior League of Collin County Excellence in Volunteer Service Awards that honor individual volunteers, nonprofit organizations, and business volunteer programs that make important contributions and assist the residents of Collin County.
Nominations are accepted from the community at large and recipients are chosen by the Junior League of Collin County’s Community Advisory Board and honored at the Excellence in Volunteer Service Awards Luncheon to be held Thursday, April 25 at Aristide McKinney in Craig Ranch. The keynote speaker, Dr. John Siburt of City Square, will share ways the community can engage in the fight against the causes of poverty and homelessness. The community is invited to attend the celebration luncheon; tickets will be available in late February.
Award Categories Open to Nominees:
- Collin County Volunteer of the Year
- an adult individual whose hands-on volunteer service strengthens Collin County
- Nonprofit Professional of the Year
- employee of a nonprofit that demonstrates excellence in leadership and furthering the mission of the organization
- Youth Volunteer of the Year
- high school student making a difference in Collin County through volunteerism
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year
- nonprofit organization whose leaders and volunteers do extraordinary work to strengthen Collin County
- Community Business Partner of the Year
- large or small business that consistently supports the nonprofit sector and creates strong partnerships through employee involvement
Nominations must be completed and returned by Friday, March 1.Make a Nomination > Junior League of Collin County >
This information was provided as a press release.