Legacy Hall has won second place in the Best New Food Hall 2019 USA TODAY 10Best Readers Choice Travel Award. Located in Plano, Texas, this first-to-market food hall was selected among 10 national food halls after a four-week online voting contest.
Nominees for Best New Food Hall were chosen by a panel of relevant experts including a combination of editors from USA TODAY, editors from10Best.com, relevant expert contributors and sources for both these media and other Gannett properties.
“It is an honor for Legacy Hall to receive this prestigious national recognition, especially having been first to market in North Texas,” said Joseph A. Magliarditi, President/CEO of The Food Hall Co. parent company of Legacy Hall. “Since its opening in 2017, the goal was to create a destination to ‘dine, drink and discover,’ and we are thrilled that our efforts have been embraced and acknowledged by both our guests and the media.”
- Keg and Case West 7th Market (St. Paul, MN)
- Legacy Food Hall (Plano, TX)
- Morgan Street Food Hall & Market (Raleigh, NC)
- Finn Hall (Houston, TX)
- La Centrale (Miami, FL)
- Riverside Food Lab (Riverside, CA)
- Little Italy Food Hall (San Diego, CA)
- Auction House Market (New Orleans, LA)
- Revolutsia (Wichita, KS)
- Pythian Market (New Orleans, LA)
This information was provided as a press release.