The highly anticipated 11th Annual Jingle Bash is almost here, and Etsy Dallas is pleased to announce the new line up of artists and crafters exhibiting at the event. More than
The highly anticipated 11th Annual Jingle Bash is almost here, and Etsy Dallas is pleased to announce the new line up of artists and crafters exhibiting at the event. More than 85 artists and crafters will be selling their handmade wares at the event taking place at the South Side Events Center on Saturday, November 9, 10:30am-5pm.
Local artists and those from outside DFW offer the finest in handmade from categories such as accessories, art and photography, baby and kids, bags and purses, body care, clothing, housewares, jewelry, paper and stationery, and pets.
Shoppers will enjoy:
• The best unique shopping experience featuring handmade art & crafts from Dallas and beyond
• Free make and take crafts
• Beer, wine, & food trucks Easy Sliders, Waffle O’licious, and Kitty Bunny Bakery
• Instagrammable photo opportunities and fun Snapchat geofilters
• Free admission
• Plenty of secure parking ($5)
• Free collectible Bash Bags™ for the first 50 adult shoppers at 10:30 am, chock full of handmade goods
• Contests and giveaways throughout the day
Devoted Bash shoppers arrive at least three hours early to stand in line for a Bash Bag™, so newcomers should plan to arrive early for a bag! Stay tuned to our blog for a list of Bash Bag™ contributors, Sponsor Spotlights, and other fun posts.
(Saturday) 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
South Side Events Center
1135 S. Lamar, Dallas, TX 75215