A wash and a wine, please. Neighborhood newbie TradeMark Car Wash is a luxury car wash in Plano that offers the newest technology to pamper your car, all while you sit back and sip wine, beer or perhaps a latte in a relaxing, modern space.
Combining European technology with American luxury, the $5 million facility features a 135-foot car wash conveyor, dual 80-foot detailing belts and a lobby that rivals a high-end sports bar or swanky hotel lounge.
Patrons in a rush at lunch will find the car wash a welcome errand to run. The lobby features local fountain drinks by Oak Cliff Beverage Works, complimentary fresh ground coffee and a variety of both indulgent and healthy snack items, including salads and sandwiches for those in a hurry.
The business aims to be the first of its kind in our area. “With this location, we really took a step back and asked ourselves, ‘As a consumer what would be the perfect car wash?’ And to us, this is it!” remarked Tom Miller, owner of TradeMark Car Wash.
What’s different about TradeMark?
- 135-foot car wash conveyor
- Two 15-foot wide, 80-foot long detail belts featuring German technology where the cleaning staff ride along with the car – the first in Texas
- Lobby with seven 55 inch televisions; patio with 75 inch television
- Seamless glass windows offer an interactive experience
- Espresso bar and free wine and beer
TradeMark’s Grand Opening celebration and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with the Plano Chamber of Commerce will be held October 13 at 4:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend.Trademark Car Wash > [codepeople-post-map]