National Cheeseburger Day is September 18, and Ford’s Garage is bringing out a special burger menu that celebrates Plano’s neighborhood “celebrities.”
Ford’s Garage has named 12 of its burgers after people of Plano from Ford enthusiasts to teachers of the year and first responders.
- The Model “A” celebrates John Crowe, President of Dallas Model A Ford Club.
- The Black-N-Bleu celebrates Jim Skinner, Collin County Sheriff.
- The Ford’s Signature celebrated Ericka Lindsey, 2021 Teacher of the Year at Vines High School.
- The Patty Melt celebrates Trey Russell, General Manager of Sam Pack’s Ford Carrollton.
- The High-Octane celebrates Chris Biggerstaff, Plano Fire Chief.
- The Mushroom Swiss celebrates Mark Thompson, Executive Director of Visit Plano.
- The Jiffy Burger celebrates Sierra Imper, 2021 Teacher of the Year at Rose Haggar Elementary.
- The BBQ Brisket celebrates Angie Speer, President of the Humane Society of Dallas. The American Standard celebrates Phil Sweeney, President of the North Texas Mustang Club.
- The Bison Bacon celebrates Ed Drain, Plano Chief of Police.
- The Estate Burger celebrates Kelle Marsalis, President & CEO of Plano Chamber of Commerce.
- The Green and Clean celebrates Trisha Cunningham, President and CEO of North Texas Food Bank.
These fresh, never frozen, half pound Prime Burgers are available all day Saturday.