Got birthday plans, a date night, a family outing, or a company/private party on your mind?
EVO Entertainment’s new neighborhood multiplex boasts eight state-of-the-art movie theaters featuring both the latest blockbusters and beloved classics. Dive into their high-tech arcade, enjoy a game of duckpin bowling, and savor a mouth-watering selection of dishes prepared in their scratch kitchen.
Call to discover the perks of having EVO host your next birthday party or corporate event in one of their three party rooms.
Is bowling your thing? EVO has got you covered. Craft cocktails and specialty menu items are in the mix, too, all complemented by a variety of fun activities that cater to everyone’s tastes.
With an impressive array of brands such as EVO Entertainment, EVO Cinemas, EVO Live, ShowBiz Cinemas, Elevate Rewards, and Times Square Grand Slam, they currently operate 15 entertainment venues, with an additional 4 in development. Company founder and CEO Mitch Roberts is excited to discuss the grand opening plans on November 29 for EVO’s latest location in our area.
Roberts, grandson of Cinemark founder Lee Roy Mitchell, says the cinema industry is in his blood, counting his father, uncle, and great-grandfather as business vets, too.
“I had a different vision with EVO; I like the synergy of merging different entertainment sources,” Roberts says.
Which explains why, with more than 1,500 employees company-wide, EVO Entertainment Group was named to this year’s Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies and is the number one fastest growing private company in the Arts and Entertainment industry.
When Roberts began EVO Entertainment Group in 2014, he saw an opportunity.
“We grew at a good clip, and when COVID hit, we doubled down. We see EVO as an out-of-home entertainment destination. When a family comes, maybe dad takes kids to the arcade, and mom bowls with toddlers. Memories are made, and everyone has a great time. We provide the space for that.”
GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION
The grand opening celebration for Prestonwood EVO is November 29 from 5 to 9 p.m., welcoming neighbors to this new hot spot and celebrating EVO being the official cinema and entertainment partner of the Dallas Mavericks. The impressive activity lineup will include:
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. photos and autographs with Tim Hardaway Sr., a 2022 NBA Hall of Fame inductee, five-time All-NBA Team member, and gold medalist at the 2000 Olympics
- Mavs ticket raffles, including a suite night, giveaways, T-shirt toss, and games
- A Mavs ManiAACs performance
- 7:45 p.m. premiere of the Mavs ManiAACS documentary celebrating more than 20 years as the NBA’s original male performance squad
- Mavs mascot Champ will be available for photos throughout the evening
- Look for a Mavs specialty cocktail, happy hour specials and game-day specials, too
- Throughout the weekend of Nov. 29-Dec. 3, enjoy showings of the ManiAACs documentary, Mavs specialty cocktails, and happy hour, during Mavericks games
5409 Belt Line Road
or call 972.445.9694 for
grand opening details and
EVO Entertainment’s other locations.
The above post is sponsored content. The above post is sponsored content.